Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Aliette Vazquez Pictures!

Aliette Vazquez and Helio Castroneves called off engagement.


The winner of "Dancing with the Stars" Helio Castroneves has officially confirmed that he and fiancée Aliette Vazquez have split up. "I haven't talked to him in two months. I am devastated. I came out for the first episode of Dancing and haven't seen him since," Aliette Vazquez told the satellite radio show "Yo on E!", starting a mudslide of rumors.

“I can confirm that Aliette Vazquez and I have called off our engagement and are no longer together,” Castroneves said in a statement to People.


Find Scholarships Today!


Just hours after race car driver Helio Castroneves won abc's "Dancing with the Stars" Tuesday, news broke he'd dumped fiancee Aliette Vazquez.

Pictures

0 Comments: